Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Balance Minimus

Running is probably the simplest forms of movement, exercise and sport that I've experienced. There's really no equipment involved. All you need is shoes and shorts.....shoes being the most complicated or technical of the two.

I've been running in the New Balance MT100's since this past Spring. I moved from the Brooks Cascadia trail runner (which was a very good shoe I might add) to NB's when I wanted a lighter, more minimalist shoe. I'm on my second pair of 100's already and am looking forward to the MT101's that should be out sometime in October. Even though I love my current shoes, I'm even more excited about the upcoming release of the New Balance Minimus line. I've read they will be releasing a series of shoes under this line, including a trail runner, sometime in early 2011.

The following video is a promotional for the line and features a runner I've been following for a few years now. I've referred to his blog and his running numerous times. The video footage was shot in and around Boulder and gives a little insight into the type of running which I prefer. Take a gander!

No comments:

Post a Comment