Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Mountain Of A Blog

I've decided to start my very own blog. For the last few years, I've shared a blog with my beautiful wife Christine. She's since started a website as well as beginning to galavante around on Facebook, so here we are, on a new journey, always In The Midst Of Mountains!

The title of my blog has quite the meaning in my life. First of all, I love all things mountain! The mountains overwhelm me. Whether I'm running or skiing in them, or just enjoying a good book and a cup of coffee within their view, a peace comes over me that few other things bring. I love how mountains make me seem so small and insignificant while bringing me alive.

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come fully alive, because what the world needs it you, fully alive."

On the other hand, I also face metaphorical mountains continually. Whether it is marriage, work-life balance, or making the decision to purchase a new home, mountains are continually in my path and must be scaled.

So here I am, blogging away about the mountains I encounter in life, both literally and figuratively. I hope you enjoy my thoughts, musings, stories, pictures and whatever else strikes my fancy......enjoy being in the midst of my mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment